Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Mom and Her "Boys"

I had such a fun time photographing this mom and her "boys". Robin had one of the most unique approaches to describing her boys to me. I'm not sure I want to give it away yet because I've gotta save the good stuff for the book! Well okay ... I'll tell you. She described their personalities relative to the roles that they would play when she's in a nursing home. Wesley (left) will be the one to take care of her in the nursing home, Willie (middle) will be the one arranging all the social events and Wyatt (right) will be the one to own the nursing home one day.


It was endearing, sweet and dead-on! When I finally had the opportunity to meet them, I felt like I've known them for years and that's when I get the best shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment