Friday, December 4, 2009

All-American Boy from Siberia

Unless someone told me otherwise, I wouldn't have known that this all-American boy came to the US from Siberia. He is charming, fun, loving and your typical energetic 9-year old. His mom, Olga Boudreau, has done so much with her life before becoming a mom. Everytime I talk to Olga, I found out something new. Seamstress, hairdresser, business owner (La Mirage Salon), photographer, great cook, the list goes on and on. Fascinating woman with an incredibly warm and generous heart.

When she told me her journey to becoming a mother, I had to hold back tears. Hoping to do her story justice in my upcoming photography book on mothers.

= Helen Malick Photography website
= HMP Blog
= Become a fan of HMP on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment